As most of you know Ryan and I have been working hard on our basement and our yard. I was going to post some pictures of our progress but the batteries in my camera just died. :( So maybe another day! You may be thinking to yourself "why don't you just replace the batteries?" Well I tried! My camera takes AA batteries and we only seem to have AAA batteries. I even tried to steal batteries out of our remote control but alas they all take AAA batteries! Bummer!
Not much else has been going on with us. We are anxious to go on another trip but we don't have anything planned till October. If you have any ideas on a quick, cheap, close by trip we could take let me know. Ryan is staying busy with work and Young Men's. He is learning a lot about how the program works and is doing his best to whip those boys into shape. I've been busy finishing up the yard and making sure the plants don't die. We have lost a lot and we've had to replace them. I guess I don't have a green thumb but I'm working on it. I have also been doing a lot more of Ryan's office work which he hates doing! I think it is fun. I'm still in Primary. I teach the CTR 6 class. They can be a handful but they are fun.
I have been looking at other people's blogs a lot and I was wondering how you put a slide show of pictures on there? If someone could let me know I would be grateful I'm still new to blogspot.
4 years ago



1 comment:
We are going to Yellowstone this week, but I think you said you went there recently. Go camping or something.
Post a Comment