Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 1, 2008

Summer Vacation

Ryan and I and some of his family just got back from the Oregon coast. Ryan's uncle Gary has a house in Seaside that we try to go to every year. The house is right on the beach and it is a lot of fun. The water is only about 53 degrees and it was in the mid 60's the whole time we were there. It is still fun to be that close to the ocean and to walk on the beach.
We had a lot of awesome seafood while we were there too. We went to this one restaurant named Mo's and had the most delicious clam chowder I've ever had. We also went to Gary's country club and I had a seafood pasta dish that had salmon, crab, scallops, and shrimp. It was sooo good.
As most of you know Ryan loves to travel so we are headed to Kauai, Hawaii in October. If anybody would like to join us we're leaving on the 15nth!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

wow, it sounds like you had a lot of fun! I love clam chowder...yum!