I've been looking at everyone's blogs and they are all so cute! So I decided to make mine a little more cute. I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! We went to my in-laws and had a wonderful dinner. Ryan's mom is a fantastic cook and we always eat too much when we go over there. While we were there we also decorated a candy house. I'll post a picture of it when we get back from our cruise! We had Thanksgiving dinner with my family the week before Thanksgiving because my little brother Jacob left on his mission and we wanted him to be there. He is going to Macon, Georgia. (i want to say macon bacon every time I hear that name :))
We head out tomorrow on our cruise to Mexico. I really hope Ryan doesn't get motion sickness. I'll post some pictures of our trip when we get back! Have a great week!
4 years ago



4 comments:
Rebecca and I both think the same thing every time we say Macon, Georgia! Hope you guys have fun on your cruise!
cute background!
Hope to see pictures of your cruise soon! Sorry Ryan is SO SICK! Happy belated Birthday! Sorry I'll miss your party!
Your new background isn't showing up for me?!
Ok, it is showing up for me now. I guess I just had to be patient. If you want to get rid of the blue dots (from your original background) go to your dashboard, then click on layout, then pick new template, then pick the very first template and choose "minima", then save your template. This should work. I had the same problem and it took me days to figure out how to get rid of my blue dots. But, maybe you want yours this way...it looks cute!
Post a Comment