Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Vernal

As some of you may know Ryan's business requires him to travel around Utah and sometimes California. When he needs to spend a few days somewhere I usually go with him to help. This week we headed to Vernal to work on a few jobs. We left our house around 5:30 am on Wednesday morning. I think we picked the worst day to drive. We drove in blizzard like conditions from Herriman to Duchesne. It was pretty scary. I fell asleep when the weather started to clear up, but Ryan said he saw three or four big trucks jack-knifed and blocking half the road.
We made it to Vernal safely and worked super hard until about 9:00pm that night. Then we spent the night in a really disgusting motel 6. Which we had to pay $100 a night for! If you've never been to Vernal it is really hard to find a place to stay and it is super expensive! The next morning we worked again from about 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and then drove home. It was a very long two days!

No comments: