Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ryan's Birthday and Moab Job




















Ryan's Birthday was on the 11th of March and I decided to make him this cake that I found in a magazine. It is chocolate cake with chocolate whip cream frosting and kit kats around the outside and berries on top. It was really yummy. We celebrated his birthday by having dinner with his family the Sunday before. Also on the day of his birthday I made him breakfast before he went to work and then made dinner for him and his parents while he got a massage. We are also celebrating his birthday again tonight with my family. Happy Birthday Hottie! I love you!

The day after Ryan's birthday we headed down to Moab to work on a camera job. It ended up taking a lot longer than we thought it would so we were down there for about a week working really really long days. The last night we were there we finally had some free time so we hiked up to delicate arch. It was a little slow going being 6 months pregnant but totally worth it. It was beautiful!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

wow, that cake looks really yummy! Was it hard to make? I love the berries on top especially!

MJ said...

It was actually pretty simple. I just used a chocolate cake mix for the cake and frozen berry mix that I thawed in the fridge. I made my own frosting but you could use store bought and use fresh berries too!

sinika said...

Happy birthday Ryan! And congrats on the upcoming baby boy guys! So exciting!!