Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Squirrel

I had an interesting experience today. I was filling up my mopping bucket earlier today in the kitchen sink when I glanced out the window and saw a squirrel scampering along our rocks in the backyard! I'm not sure why a squirrel would be in our backyard but it was pretty cool. Ever since we finished our yard we've had a ton of birds, crickets, and mushrooms making themselves at home but this is the first time I've seen a squirrel. I was so excited that I took a picture!

He's kinda hard to see but he's in the middle of the picture between the rocks.

In other news we went on our ward camp out last Friday. They did it up Provo canyon. It was freezing in the morning and we slept on a hill but other than that it was a lot of fun. We tried out our camping stove that we got for our wedding and it worked great! We made chicken curry. It was really fun. I think there was only one other family that made dinner up there everyone else just ate before they came. Lame. I think half the fun of camping is eating good food! Oh well we are glad we went we have been trying to make some friends in our ward and it helped a lot to go on the camp out.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I see him! We saw lots of chipmunks and squirrels in yellowstone. I will have to post some pictures soon. Your backyard looks great!