Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Not much going on.....

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. We've been busy getting back to normal life after a busy Christmas and New Year's. My sister Charese and her family stopped at my parent's house on their way up to Washington State. It was really great to see her and her family. Ryan got to meet them for the first time! Charese and her husband Andy are in the military and they have been living in Georgia. They've now been stationed outside of Seattle. I'm excited that they are going to be closer!
Ryan and I have been putting our excersise room to good use lately. We were both feeling a little bit unhealthy after eating all the junk food that comes with Christmas. Ryan gave me a step with a workout dvd so I can do step aerobics. It is a lot of fun. I've only tripped a couple of times which is amazing because I have a tendency to fall up the stairs alot. :)
Since it is a new year we have all kinds of trips planned. Ryan has a conference in Las Vegas in April. I usually don't go but I decided it might be fun. We're going to stay at Mandalay Bay. I'm pretty excited about that. Ryan got a great deal on it so that makes it even more fun. Plus they have a wave pool there. I haven't been in a wave pool since I was seven. I really really hope it's open!
We are also planning on going to Seaside, Oregon. We love it there and we've been going every year with Ryan's family. We stay at his Uncle's beach house. It is super nice and we like to spend time with them. They are so much fun!
We are also going to Hawaii in September! Of course! I talked Ryan into going to a different Island this time. We're going to Oahu for five days and Molo Kai for two days. Ryan has been to all of the Islands except Molo Kai. We're super excited. We want to go right now! I've always wanted to go to the Polynesian Cultural center and Pearl harbor but i'm not excited about the crowds. If anyone knows of a good place to stay on Oahu we're still looking. I've read a lot of reviews about it being really noisy with all the partying going on. If you have any suggestions we'd love to here them!

No comments: