
This is the candy house we made this year. Ryan's mom has a special mold that she makes the roof and the walls with. Then she has a ton of candy to decorate them with. She makes one every year for all the grand kids and whoever else wants to make one. It's a fun tradition!
4 comments:
I sounds like you had a fun holiday. Hope all is well. Happy New years.
what a cute house!
Yesss! I found you guys! I finally get to see your basement and yard in your pictures. Hopefully someday, we'll see them in person.
Hey MJ, I found your blog through Mindy's - it's way cute! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas and I'm jealous you went on a cruise! We have a blog too, but it's private. If you want to check it out, email me at ellis.renee@gmail.com and I can add you. I'm glad I found you on here!
Post a Comment