Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a happy Valentine's day! Ryan and I went to the movie theater at Thanksgiving Point and saw Push. It was really good! We don't like to buy treats at the theater so we snuck in some of our own. hehe :) After the movie we went to the Provo Towne mall to kill some time before dinner. (Ryan wasn't quite hungry yet after eating all the treats in the movie.) For dinner we went to a fantastic little restaurant called Thai Chile Garden. If you have never been there you have to go! It is one of our favorite places. They serve Thai food and it is amazing. We always get the same thing, chicken with cashews and vegetables in oyster sauce mmmm and you have to get the sticky rice with it (#35 on the menu if you want to try it). We usually share a meal because the portions are pretty big. It is pretty cheap too. It is almost never busy there and we can't figure out why. On V-day we walked right in and sat down. On a saturday night on Valentines day! That never happens anywhere! We usually go to Rodizio on Valentine's day but it is always so busy and the service isn't as good as the other times we've been. So besides Ryan having a cold and not feeling well we had an awesome Valentine's day!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I don't think i've heard of that movie. Who is in it? The restaurant sounds great. I have never tried Thai food. We will have to go there sometime. Thanks for sharing!

MJ said...

It came out a couple of weeks ago. It has Dakota Fanning, Kira Hudson and Chris Evans in it.

Unknown said...

yummy thai food i'm totally jealous! Guess what? I'm actually going to Thailand in May, i'll bet the food will be pretty good, whatdo ya think??

MJ said...

Why are you going to Thailand? I bet the food will be awesome except for the weird stuff.