4 years ago
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
iphones
Ryan and I decided that we wanted to change our cell phone service from t-mobile to at&t. Ryan has had some problems with t-mobile's coverage and their customer service. We decided to go with at&t because Ryan has a friend that works there and he let us try out a phone to see if we liked the coverage before we switched. We also decided that we would get the same phones so that I could teach Ryan how to use it. (Not that he couldn't figure it out he just doesn't have a lot of time to play with it). We decided to both get iphones! I wasn't that excited about it at first cause they are expensive and I really didn't need a fancy phone. However, I'm glad we got them they are super fun! Ryan is really liking them too. He can check his email while he's out working. Just the other day he was in Moab for work and he was able to look up places to eat and even look at their menus! He's also going to be able to look up his work stuff on Quickbooks. They are pretty sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
they sound really neat! Maybe someday we will get one for Nate!
totally jealous, although i'm really liking the blackberry pearl!
Post a Comment