Yesterday was Ryan's Birthday. I won't tell you how old he turned because he might get mad that I posted it for the whole world to see. Hehe.......nope I won't tell. Anyways, he wanted a new couch for his birthday so we've been searching for a few weeks and we still haven't found one that we love. If anyone has any ideas about where else we can look let us know! We've been to RC Willey, Sam's CLub, Costco, Linda's Furniture, Furniture Warehouse, Ashley Furniture, Granite Furniture, Furniture Row, Copenhagen West, and Wasatch home.
For Ryan's birthday we slept in until about 8:00 then I made him crepes filled with vanilla pudding and mixed berries and whipped cream on top. mmmmmm........ We lounged around for a little while and I was excited about his presents so I made him open a couple. I got him a new shirt, homer pajama pants, a drink he likes and chips and a candy bar he likes. Then he had to go to work in Park City for a while. That night we went to dinner at Good Wood with some of his family. I got the pulled pork sandwich and it was delicious! Ryan got a full rack of St. Louis style ribs and they were amazing also. If you've never been to Good Wood and you like Barbeque you need to try it! It's really yummy! I love the ribs and pulled pork but the brisket and turkey are really good as well. After dinner Ryan's parents came over to our house and we had some pineapple upside down cake. Ryan opened the rest of his presents from me which were a Ghiradelli milk chocolate bar with hazelnut pieces, three pairs of socks, a new tie, and a rotisserie for our barbeque. It was a fun day and Ryan said it was the best birthday he's had in a long time!
4 years ago



2 comments:
wow! You gave him some nice gifts! I should take notes! I never know what to get Nate for birthdays, Valentine's, Christmas, etc.! I'm glad to hear that you two had a nice day!
Good job on the gifts. Guy presents can be so hard! Sounds like it was a good day.
Post a Comment