Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thank you Paula Deen

Yesterday afternoon I was feeling a little adventurous so I decided to try to make a recipe I found awhile ago, lime souffle. I've made chocolate souffle and cheese souffle and I've eaten raspberry souffle but I had never heard of lime souffle. The recipe was similar to other souffle recipes except it was a Paula Deen recipe. If you have ever seen her cook she uses butter in everything yes even in souffle! This is the link to the recipe in case you ever want to try to make it. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/lime-souffle-recipe/index.html

I cut the recipe in half because you have to eat souffle right after it comes out of the oven and Ryan and I could not eat 6. We did eat three and yes they were delicious but I would not recommend this as they are very rich and we felt kinda sick afterward. Nevertheless they were delicious! I recommend squirting a little lime juice on them right before you eat them. Also, I just used ramekins using coconuts seemed a little excessive.

It really bothers me when recipes don't have a picture included with them. How do i know if I made the recipe right? So if you are wondering what this delectable dessert looks like I took a picture!

MMMMmmm......Just looking at it makes me want another one.

No comments: