4 years ago
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Awesome Pancakes
On Saturday mornings Ryan and I have started the tradition of making a special breakfast. Nothing extraordinary just pancakes or french toast etc. This morning we wanted to make french toast but we didn't have enough eggs or milk so I decided to experiment with pancake mix instead. I came up with rocky road pancakes. They are really simple. I used Krusteaz pancake mix. After you pour out the batter on the pan you sprinkle chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and chopped pecans onto the uncooked side of the pancake and push them into the batter a little. Then you just continue to cook them like a regular pancake. We ate them with regular syrup and they were pretty tasty but I bet they would also be great with some type of carmel sauce. MMMmmmm they are more like dessert than breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow, you are always cooking. Maybe you should be a caterer or something. I will make you a website!
Post a Comment