4 years ago
Friday, October 2, 2009
New Dishwasher and back stairs
Our crummy old dishwasher finally kicked the bucket. I tried starting it one day and it was making a strange grinding noise that it had never made before. We tried running it again and it made the same noise but then nothing happened. Upon further inspection Ryan found glass down in the food grinder. We're not quite sure how long it has been down there since I've never pulled out a partially broken glass. Any ways it turns out the glass catcher was not effective as it did not prevent glass from reaching the food grinder. However, I hated that stupid dishwasher anyways so we got a new one! It is a kitchen aid from Sears and so far it seems to be pretty decent. However, I would like to issue a word of caution to those who are seeking to buy an appliance from Sears. They contract out with another company to do all their deliveries and they are slow...... We bought our dishwasher on a Thursday and it was supposed to be delivered on Saturday. Ryan called them almost everyday trying to find out what was going on. We finally got it installed yesterday. A week after we bought it. It wouldn't have been a big deal except I hate doing all the dishes by hand! blah! Here is a picture of our long awaited new dishwasher.
Another exciting project we've had going on is our new back steps! Our old ones were falling apart and looked terrible. Ryan's brother-in-law Todd did an awesome job with the help of his 4 year old son Braxton. We love our new steps, Thanks guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Is that trex? Was it really expensive? I would really like to redo our whole back deck, but we may just fix the rest of the stairs next year.
Yes it is trex. It was pretty expensive but hopefully it will last along time!
Post a Comment